27 April 2010

More School Survey Racism

Here is question from the AIM survey. Look at how it is phrased:

"I have opportunities at this school for outings and other social experiences with students who represent different cultures."

Great, yes i do have opportunities at this school for outings and other social experiences. Oh wait, what's that? oh WITH STUDENTS WHO REPRESENT DIFFERENT CULTURES!!!! Hello!!!??? Who cares!!!! Isn't racism identifying and focusing on one's race? So then is it racist to make a claim like this? absolutely.

Seriously who is making these question? So what? I don't care. My Asian friends is just as cool and my friend, as my white friend. Only a racist goes around saying, "hey he's Asian. Yeah i have an Asian friend!" You gotta be kidding me. This survey is 100% racist. And they don't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment