04 December 2009

More On Climategate

And just when you thought it would go away, it keeps hanging around.

Here are a few more excerpts from emails in the climategate scandal:

“We have 25 years or so invested in the work. Why should I make the
data available to you when your aim is to try and find something
wrong with it?”

“With publication of an article in Science (in 1995) I gained sufficient
credibility in the community of scientists working on climate change.
They thought I was one of them someone who would pervert science
in the service of social and political causes. So one of them let his guard
down. A major person working in the area of climate change and global
warming sent me an astonishing email that said. “We must get rid of the
Medieval Warm Period.”

"Dear Phil and Gabi,
I’ve attached a cleaned-up and commented version of the matlab code that I wrote for doing the Mann and Jones (2003) composites. I did this knowing that Phil and I are likely to have to respond to more crap criticisms from the idiots in the near future, so best to clean up the code and provide to some of my close colleagues in case they want to test it, etc. Please feel free to use this code for your own internal purposes, but don’t pass it along where it may get into the hands of the wrong people."

This is the biggest scam ever!!!!!! And besides were on a ten year cooling period. Which of course people say isn't long enough to prove anything. But the global wamring period of the 90s, lasted from '98-'00. Two years is better then 10????

No comments:

Post a Comment