10 January 2010

Movie Review: Avata...*yawn*...r

Well last weekend was my birthday so i thought to myself, "hey why not go see Avatar?" it's suppose to be a great movie so much hype, so exciting, so cultivating, so...boring.

I fell asleep about half way through. I don't fall asleep during movies easily. i can remember just two other occasions. I hated both of those movies. There were so many irrelevant parts it was unbelievable.

Like the part when he is praying or what ever right before the battle, and then she comes and says, that the mother doesn't pick sides. "oh." OH? that's it. well what was the point of that. stupid, destroyed the dramatic moment. mainly the whole thing was boring, could have been fit into an hour and a half really.

The only part worth while is the past 20 minutes, the big battle. And i suppose the first 45 minutes to get some context. But other than that it thought it was boring and definitely not action packed.

i want Obama's change back, but first, on a much smaller scale, i would like my ticket money for Avatar back.

No comments:

Post a Comment