26 February 2010

He May Be The Most Arrogant Person I Have Ever Seen

Watch this video from yesterday's health care summit. It's a little rematch exchange between Senator John McCain and our president Obama. And it just ended so, distastefully and showed such arrogance on Obama's part.



"The election is over."
--BHO

So that, i mean. Never, have i seen a more arrogant president, in my life time. Bush 1 was not arrogant, Clinton had an arrogant side to him, but he was fairly realistic majority of the time, uh, Bush had some arrogance to him, but again nothing too bad. This guy. I can't, i am speechless. This is like this declaration that he made last winter or spring, when he declared, "I won."

The election, is over. What he means by this is, i don't care what you guys on the right isle say, the election is over, i won. I'm in charge. The American people had their opportunity, but now the election is over. It's Barack time now.

Can you imagine, if Bush said this, if it was Bush, oh, the media, the democrats, everyone. Would be all over him.

When he says that the way he has phrased this, will get objection from the other side, because that's not what his entire SOTU was about. He didn't lie for two hours to get an objection and a riled up GOP to paint them bad or anything.

This man, i could tear my hair out. I just want to rip my eyelids off when listening to this guy. Like i wish, Mike Tyson was here so he could bite my ears off so i don't have to hear him.

Lie, after lie, after lie. His arrogance here, just so....AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Good lord! This man, this president, is so out of touch with the American people, this congress, with an approval rating of 10%! it's no wonder Obama's rating have plummeted faster than the dollar. His numbers have dropped 30% in a year.

It makes me want to throw up, when he levels those kinds of claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment