02 February 2010

I'm Gonna Be An OBGYN!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that i am gonna be an OBGYN. So i'm gonna go to the bank and let them know that. They better get some good managing peeps for me, cuz i'm gonna be a beastly OBGYN.

Ok so first of all, most of you can probably guess, i'm not gonna be an OBGYN. But this is the attitude that Obama is taking. The new budget, i am told, included revenue, from Cap-&-Trade. Assumes the revenue. It just assumes that they will have it. So they spend what they assume by then they will have.

So that's me going to the bank to let them know, hey i need an account here, i'm gonna be an OBGYN starting next week. So i'll be rolling in the Benjamins. And then they would ask me "well have you gone to Med school to do that?" 'No i just know. I'm going to be one.' "So you haven't even gotten a degree from medical school? Do you even have any medical experience?" 'Nope nuh uh, i just think i am going to be an OBGYN, so give me an account so i can manage my money. So can i have a small loan for my house that i am buying.?"

This is madness!!! They are just assuming that they have the money, or will get it. And when they don't, then what happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment