24 February 2010

Joy Behar Laughs about Cheney's Heart Attack

This is another great moment in journalism, here we have a transcript of a clip from the Joy Behar show last night. This, is the media for you:

JOY BEHAR, HOST: I`m back with Bill Maher.

You know, Bill, Dick Cheney is having, he`s had his fifth heart attack today. And it`s a funny thing -- it`s a funny thing about him. I mean, the most reasonable people are like, really? They don`t even care. Or I just find it interesting that he doesn`t get any sympathy from people around -- around me any way.

BILL MAHER: Well, he`s a robot the Soviets made in the 1970s you know --

BEHAR: That`s true. That`s probably why.

All right, let`s talk about health care for a second. I feel a little bit snookered (ph) because there is public option in this bill that`s coming up. And so what are we really --

MAHER: Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment