04 February 2010

Olby Does It Again

Ah God, this man is so desperate. Oh he's so stupid. I can't, i can't even stand to listen to this guy, but it's so funny to here him destroy himself.

On February 2nd Keith Olbermann said on his show 'Countdown' that; "Countdown" is "the highest rated actual cable news show." Olbermann said that since "Countdown" is beating CNN and HLN "it's the highest rated cable news show not on Fox News, meaning you know, it's the highest rated actual cable news show."



Hahaha. Again. This is the second time, that i know of that he has said something like that. Last time he said that since Fox is not broadcasting to paranoids, conspirists (which is not even a word), racists and tin foil hat people it was not a new organization making him the highest rated host.

So that is like me saying something like "Oh well i'm the tallest kid in my class, except for well everyone who is taller than me. But of course you know as well as i that they some how cheat. Yeah, they're on HGH, making me the tallest kid in my class." Even though in reality, i am one of the shortest in my class.

Nice try Keith, but keep the entertainment coming this is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment